Tuesday 13 July 2010

great tina

great female




hi i am tina. i like fresh minded person. now i am in a job.
my favorite Hobie is to be a model. for that i am trying to be a model. but i have some
problem. my parents love me so much, for that they can't live without me.
so, i can't got big scope for bing model. but my dream is, i will be a great female.
and i want to be a model of women.
when i become free, i try to sing song, draw picture, and all of vacation's i tour some country.
i love nature.for that all beautiful nature attract me so much. i always avoid sex, cause, after marry i'll try to think about this matter. i believe god. and i am a religious women. for that some of my classmate dislike me. but i am trying to conveyancing them to become believer. i know humanity is the best policy. and they are human.

2 comments:

  1. Hi I am mishu .how r u ..my phone number 008801744397773 u contact me

    ReplyDelete

© -greatfemale | Blogger Template Sex | Designed bySex | Using sexnotall | Powered byBangla Sex Story